CREATIVE BRAND STRATEGY - TASK 3: CAMPAIGN BRANDING

04.10.2023 - 22.11.2023 (Week 6 - Week 13)
Christie Angelica Bakhary (0350655)
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Creative Brand Strategy
Task 3: Campaign Branding


INSTRUCTIONS

TASKS
Logo
I started by creating sketches of logos ideas on paper.


Then, I try to digitize the logos as well as look for suitable typefaces for my logo.
After getting feedback from Ms. Lilian and my classmates, I tried to sketch another idea I had for the logo. Here, I experimented with making an icon out of the combination of a heart shape and one key element from Hoi An.


Then, I digitize them using various potential typefaces.
I decided to choose the second one, which is a heart-shaped lantern, as it looks minimalist & romantic as well as can portray the image of Hoi An. Below are some attempts on two different typefaces.


Finally, I chose 'ALTERON' as my logo typeface and added 'Lost Vietnam' font for the O on Hoi An, to showcase its vintage feel.


Then, finally, I started choosing my campaign logo colors. Here, I aim to look for a vintage but romantic-modern color.


Final Logo
Black & White Ver.

Reverse Ver.


Colored Ver. 1

Colored Ver. 2




Final Poster





Social Media








Final Social Media Submission


Website


Final Website Submission












Merchandise
Final Merchandise Submission
T-Shirt - Design #1



T-Shirt - Design #2




Totebag - Design #1



Totebag - Design #2


Ceramic Mug



Postcard - Design #1



Postcard - Design #2



Postage Stamp




Final Submission

Comments

Popular Posts