MAJOR PROJECT - FINAL COMPILATION

22.04.2024 - .02.08.2024 (Week 1 - Week 14)
Christie Angelica Bakhary (0350655)
Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Major Project
Final Project


INSTRUCTIONS

TASKS
Week 1
On the first week, we're briefed about what major project is about and the rules by Mr. Asrizal. In this final project, we're allowed to work in a team or individual and to choose our own topic, however with some conditions, such as it needed to have a purpose, problem & issue, etc. We're also given ideas options for our project, like expanding from our previous dissertation project, create and explore a whole new topic, or finding an actual real life client. From there, I decided to go with exploring new ideas and began to look for potential ideas.

Week 2
On the second week, I started to list some ideas that I got from research and had in mind.  Below are some of my ideas:
1. Conversation card game

2. Sensory toys/kit brand for autistic kids

3. Pet supermarket
Problem: Lack of a convenient one-stop shop for pet owners to find all their pet needs. Additionally, there's limited choices and variety in traditional pet shops.


Week 3
This week, I consulted with Mr. Asrizal about my ideas and decided to go with the conversation card game. However sir gave me few feedbacks to enhance my ideas more, such as:
1. Find a way/source to create the questions, as you're not a professional
2. Look for more journal research that support this idea and the problem



Week 4-5


Week 6-9


Week 12 
This week, I had a progression presentation in front of the lecturers. 


Week 13
This week I had my app design finalised.



Week 14 - Final Slide




Comments

Popular Posts